[IAEP] SoaS install instructions on wiki

Kevin Cole dc.loco at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 21:05:31 EDT 2009

For what it's worth, here's a slightly colorized log of my successful burn
on Ubuntu Jaunty, burned 2009-08-24. I don't know that it offers anything
that hasn't been said elsewhere, but it is pretty much start to finish, with
the possible exception of not having explicitly set the partition type to
FAT32.

http://research.gallaudet.edu/Tutorials/SoaS-2009-08-24.html

Disclaimers: Use at your own risk. Contents may settle during shipping.
 Your mileage may vary.  The secretary will disavow any knowledge...
Batteries not included. What me, worry?
--
Ubuntu Linux DC LoCo
Washington, DC