[IAEP] Class Acts shirt at last :)

Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Sep 2 10:42:18 EDT 2009

Thanks to the 10 ppl who pulled out all the stops designing+redesigning
these last 36hrs: there were so many colorful designs (more clearly
communicating our 5 Principles, Caryl's antipoverty->creativity
inspiration, Open/MultiLingual poetry, dancing XO's inciting, etc etc)
that I feel quite terrible the vote was a 3-way dead-heat and the
shirt's space is in the end limited to the 2 final images below.  It's
NOT easy to communicate our community's values quickly to so many diff
audiences!

So let's *plz* find another place to capture this outpouring of
creativity beyond just the final cut http://dev.laptop.org/~holt
...community media archive for our best follow-on artifacts/affordances?

OK, I'm printing 6M + 12L + 12XL shirts arriving DC Tues Sept 8
hopefully just before SJ's XO-1.5 evening presentation (at
http://hacDC.org) and they are yours for half the price ($7) I'm paying
out of pocket ($~14.30) if you participate in
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/ClassActs in any way!

Back...