[IAEP] [Sugar-devel] project policy consensus

Aleksey Lim alsroot at member.fsf.org
Tue Sep 1 14:37:33 EDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 01, 2009 at 12:44:48PM -0500, David Farning wrote:
> At the end of last week I posted a draft project policy[1] on the
> mailing list.  It has not received any public or private criticism.
> Unless I hear otherwise, I'll post it to the wiki tomorrow with a
> 'draft' tag.
>
> david
>
> 1. http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/iaep/2009-August/007993.html

+1

In my mind it correlates with proposing ideas to Engineering
Committee(since there wasn't clear consensus in ml thread for example)
or more, it makes redundant existing of Engineering Committee in most
cases. I mean that if there is agreement about mission statement of
proposed feature(i.e. w/o any technical details of implementation) it
will be much easier to find consensus with particular implementation.

So, I'm waiting for final wiki page which I could use to formalize
a couple of ideas for 0.88 release cycle.

--
Aleksey