[IAEP] wiki gardening

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Tue Sep 1 11:45:10 EDT 2009

We just went though a couple days of wiki pruning.  I believe that
Fred has caught most to the overzealous stuff trimming I tend to do.

The biggest changes are that we:
1.  Deleted the old links to Design Team/HIG.  A couple months ago
Fred moved those pages to HIG/
2.  Deleted old links from the elimination of camelcase editing from a
couple of months ago.
3.  Assembled all of the oversight board stuff under Oversight_Board/
.  There was a lot of redundant/conflicting information spread across
many redirecting pages.

Fred is working with Christian on the new www.sl.o navbar.  That
should let us delete a few more legacy pages next pruning session.

david