[IAEP] voip.sugarlabs.org

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Oct 29 14:47:32 EDT 2009

A few months ago, I've set up a VOIP box based on Trixbox
(<http://www.trixbox.org/>) with the goal of providing conference rooms
for the Sugar community, especially the less geeky teams.

Since then, this VM has been sitting idle on bender (and later on
treehouse), waiting for me to find some time to finish testing it and
transition it into production.

Would anyone want to take over and complete the work form here? I know
Trixbox very well because I've used it in production for 3-4 years in
Italy. It used to be a bit messy and kludgy, but very reliable and
feature-complete.

The ideal candidate for this job would would have strong background on
Asterisk and PBX-side SIP in general, but enthusiasm for this technology
can certainly compensate lack of experience. I can offer guidance on IRC
and via VOIP (when it works).

Anyone interested please send your resume to systems at lists.sugarlabs.org
complete with your IRC contact information. Pay: $0.00/h non-negotiable.
Benefits: free VOIP and shell access on prestigious server, work with
dynamic team in a professionally stimulating environment, help save the
world, and all that.