[IAEP] questions about 2 soas features

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 12:34:48 EDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 29, 2009 at 12:27 PM, roberto <roberto03 at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello
> i'd like to know two things about soas-strawberry:
> 1. if it is possible to make a usb installation "persistent", meaning
> that each time i reboot into that, all settings and activities are
> saved and reloaded; in this moment i do not know how to do it

If you are using the Fedora create_liveusb utility, then you can
specify how much storage to allocate to persistence. Alas, the default
value for the slider (on the right side of the widget) is 0. Most of
the other scripts used for creating USBs have options for adding
persistent storage.

> 2. i read in the floss manual for sugar that power options should be
> available under general options for the user but i did not find any of
> them in my installation; where can i find them

A better list for Sugar on a Stick specific questions is:

soas at lists.sugarlabs.org

> thank you very much
>
> ps: is this the correct mailing list to post this kind of questions ?
> --
> roberto

-walter

--