[IAEP] Photos From Audubon MS Project

DancesWithCars danceswithcars at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 20:13:02 EDT 2009

Yes, sounds interesting.
After school program,
in USA, 5th graders = about
10 yo?

NB: Since they are downloading stuff
off site, might want to make it a policy,
no FreeDOOM (FPS game).
Or FreeDOOM = Machine taken away/
suspension.  Not sure how to introduce
the policy without creating the suspiciion/
curiosity, but I'd not want my little relatives
playing with it and someone ported it to the XO,
so heads up...

Other role playing games might be better.
[Note I'm not a teacher, so not around
kids much]

BTW, SimCity and FoodForce2 have
some similarities.