[IAEP] ASLO testing

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Mon Oct 26 21:01:58 EDT 2009

2009/10/26 Rubén Rodríguez Pérez <ruben at gnu.org>:

>> If you have a minute please test:
>>
>> http://activities-testing.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/
>
> It's the first time I come into this page, and it looks very cool!
>
> I have two complains though: the color scheme looks nice, but the
> contrast level (mostly the light blue text) seems a little low to me:
> http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG10-CSS-TECHS/#style-color-contrast
>
> But more important, some activity descriptions have no license info.
> Showing that every activity is free software is an important issue and
> should be enforced. This is a problem in the current ASLO site too.

Setting the proper licensing is something which should be set by the
activity developer before uploading and verified by the editor before
making the activity publicly available.  If you see one missing, would
you file a bug against the activity, ping the author, or let us know
via this list.

Better yet, we could use someone to keep on eye on licensing in general:)

david