[IAEP] Photos From Audubon MS Project

Caroline Meeks solutiongrove at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 19:12:35 EDT 2009

> If anyone knows of other secure email sites for children, in addition to
> ePals, please let me know. EPals requires a teacher to register and monitor
> the accounts. It may be difficult to find an overworked, underpaid LAUSD
> teacher who has the time and is willing to do this.

Hi Caryl,

Can you talk more about the requirements for this communication piece. Who
do the students need to communicate with and what are the security
requirements?  It maybe that Moodle or another serverside solution might
create the functionality you need without necessarily using email.

> If you have other questions... just ask!
>
> Caryl
>
> ------------------------------
> Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2009 06:09:01 -0400
> Subject: Re: [IAEP] Photos From Audubon MS Project
> From: gerald.ardito at gmail.com
> To: cbigenho at hotmail.com
> CC: iaep at lists.sugarlabs.org
>

> Caryl,
>
> Thanks for sharing these pictures.
> Can you share more details about this project, like:
> How many XOs are there?
> How many students?
> Which grades/age groups?
> How were the teachers/students trained?
>
> We should probably talk.
> Gerald
>
> On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 4:57 AM, Caryl Bigenho <cbigenho at hotmail.com>wrote:
>
>  Hi...
>
> Here is a link to the photos from the Audubon Middle School Contributors
> Project. This is an after school program in south central LA that Jamaal
> volunteers with.  I mentor their Contributors Program project:
>
> *http://tiny.cc/kzXwn* <http://tiny.cc/kzXwn>
>
> Enjoy!
>
> Caryl
>
> P.S. I got an email from them today... they now have internet access.

Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove
Caroline at SolutionGrove.com

617-500-3488 - Office