[IAEP] Photos From Audubon MS Project

Gerald Ardito gerald.ardito at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 19:04:55 EDT 2009

Caryl,

Thanks for sharing about this project/program.
What is most interesting (and exciting) to me is that there are trends that
I see in our (5th grade) program and yours.

Every time that the students get to become owners of the devices and/or
software, whether by re-imaging the machines or downloading new activities
or showing another student how to do something, the learning environment
changes. This is particularly interesting because I also see my 5th graders
owning the devices as well right from the start. They seem to relate to them
like they do their cell phone or iPod, and completely unlike how I see them
interact with typical computers.

We should stay in touch as things develop.

Best,
Gerald