[IAEP] Xconomy: Internet Archive Opens 1.6 Million E-Books to Kids with OLPC Laptops

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 13:44:16 EDT 2009

I'm intrigued by the Rural Design Collective whom I hadn't heard of.

The blog link seems to be bad so:

http://ruraldesigncollective.org
http://ruraldesigncollective.org/lab/ui/

They seem to be coding an Activity which lives on a USB stick with
eBooks, but I don't think it is in the Activity Library
(activities.sugarlabs.org)

Sean