[IAEP] Table of activities shipped by deployments?

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 13:31:53 EDT 2009

I think it would be interesting and motivating for Activity developers
to have a page listing which activities are shipped by each
deployment.

(I just learned today that Typing Turtle v17 is in the OLENepal distribution)

Would someone from the deployment team be willing to organize this effort?
Ideally it would be nice to see a page for each deployment (SL and
OLPC), each with a table of activity names and version numbers.

-Wade