[IAEP] Xconomy: Internet Archive Opens 1.6 Million E-Books to Kids with OLPC Laptops

Jim Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 11:46:50 EDT 2009

Tomeu,

I thought about that myself, but they specifically are targeting the
XO users and they mention the Read Activity, and it will be some time
before you can read EPUB's on the XO because it will need a newer
version of Sugar than the XO has available to it.  Also they seem to
say "not PDF" but practically speaking that's all you can use on the
XO with Read.

Sounds like I'm not the only one who's confused.

James Simmons