[IAEP] thin clients

Deborah Boatwright boatwrightd at newmarket.k12.nh.us
Sat Oct 24 13:04:47 EDT 2009

Hello,

I am intrigued by many aspects of Sugar on a Stick.  My school uses Novell with Windows XP on the desk top.

Then I have a thin client network using LTSP-KIWI Opensuse that does not work well. It is two servers and 72 thin clients.

 I have a mobile laptop lab of 24 PC that are R30 thinkpads.

My question is I found this site and wondered if I can use Sugar as an application on my thin clients.

http://en.opensuse.org/Sugar

The district has said it is switching to linux 100% and will use a windows application server to deliver apps that are necessary otherwise.

Sincere Regards,
Deb