[IAEP] Call for options brainstorming: what does SLOBs decide and how

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Fri Oct 23 20:15:46 EDT 2009

I'd like to call this topic up again - see
http://blog.melchua.com/2009/10/23/slobs-coming-up-with-a-decision-making-process/
for the latest blog post on the subject. It's my hope that we'll be
able to finish this* at our next SLOBs meeting a week from today.

Please share your thoughts!

--Mel

*not set it in stone, but release a first version of our
decisionmaking process, if you will, and start to use it.