[IAEP] We want to create our local Sugar Labs Argentina.-

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero dirakx at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 13:50:07 EDT 2009

Hello Gustavo.

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 10:43 PM, Gustavo Ibarra <ibarrags at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 4:45 PM, David Farning <dfarning at sugarlabs.org>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hey Gustavo,
>
> Hello David and Rafael....
>

>> A Local Lab in Argentina is great!
>>
>> We have found that Local Labs are incredibly helpful to the community
>> at large.  Usually, I try to help labs get set up. But now, I would
>> like to stay out of the picture.  There are some really great Local
>> Labs that are doing amazing this.
>

> We hope everything will be ok. We want to do interesting things in
> argentina..!!
>

>> The true value of a Local Lab is building on top of Sugar to solve
>> your _local_ needs.  So, would you mind working with Rafael and other
>> existing local labs to set up SLA.  The big thing is that you do what
>> is best for Argentina.
>>

> I will work with rafael in things related to the set up of the SLA and be in
> touch with other regional labs
> Rafael, how do you suggest to continue?......

Having for granted that you have already a strong group of individuals
or ''core'' that are willing to take the lead on all the tasks related
to a local lab, we can begin to work with the infrastructure team to
set you up a wiki, maillist and @ar.sugarlabs.org mails.

About communication with other local labs Chile and Colombia have
their own wikis and mailists we can begin also to work on -sur (as
always ;))

cheers!