[IAEP] We want to create our local Sugar Labs Argentina.-

Gustavo Ibarra ibarrags at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 23:43:51 EDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 22, 2009 at 4:45 PM, David Farning <dfarning at sugarlabs.org>wrote:

> Hey Gustavo,

Hello David and Rafael....

> A Local Lab in Argentina is great!

> We have found that Local Labs are incredibly helpful to the community
> at large.  Usually, I try to help labs get set up. But now, I would
> like to stay out of the picture.  There are some really great Local
> Labs that are doing amazing this.

We hope everything will be ok. We want to do interesting things in
argentina..!!

The true value of a Local Lab is building on top of Sugar to solve
> your _local_ needs.  So, would you mind working with Rafael and other
> existing local labs to set up SLA.  The big thing is that you do what
> is best for Argentina.

I will work with rafael in things related to the set up of the SLA and be in
touch with other regional labs

Rafael, how do you suggest to continue?......

--
Saludos,
Gustavo.-