[IAEP] Wiki beautification

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Thu Oct 22 13:59:59 EDT 2009

Now that we have a nice language sidebar in our wiki, can we finally get
rid of all those blue boxes that litter most pages? I do not know how to
do mass edits.

Several people I referred to our wiki reported that it was cluttered and
hard to navigate. To help novice users, we may want to come up with more
ways to reduce the amount of links and text in each page.

Help with improving the skin would also be appreciated. Besides cosmetic
improvements, the layout of the sidebar has always been broken on
Internet Explorer. I can setup a development instance on sunjammer for
anyone who would want to work on it. Experience with HTML and CSS is
required for this job.