[IAEP] The last Sugar XO

Claudia Urrea callaurrea at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 01:18:53 EDT 2009

Gerald.. good to hear from you!! I think your idea is great.. I imagine
something like learning plans JAM, like the ones developers host. I will
support you on that!!

I also agree with Edward, they don't need to work alone. The greatest
experience may be a combination on teachers and some volunteers who would be
willing to help them with technical/practical stuff... I am up for it!!
Where do you imagine this?

Yama..  always impressed by your capacity to read and reply to
conversations!! :)
Hope things will be ok!