[IAEP] We want to create our local Sugar Labs Argentina.-

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 00:57:06 EDT 2009

Please copy to argentina at lists.laptop.org. I am not subscribed to it
because, unfortunately, I do not speak or write Spanish.

Welcome/Bienvenido.

I have just started organizing online meetings on the collaboration
features of Sugar and the XO. Any interested teachers are welcome to
join us for testing and tutorial sessions. We also need questions from
teachers and students on anything that has puzzled them, and
volunteers to translate the materials we create to Spanish and other
languages.

Our joint sessions will use Sugar on a Stick, which is set up to use a
particular Jabber server. At some point we will provide instructions
for connecting to that server from other forms of Sugar. They may very
well be in the Wiki, but I haven't looked.

http://www.earthtreasury.org/