[IAEP] The last Sugar XO

Gerald Ardito gerald.ardito at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 21:34:24 EDT 2009

Claudia,

I have been thinking about trying to write a grant to host a conference for
teachers. The goals would be similar to the programming blitzes earlier on,
where the teachers come together and create best practices, lesson plans,
tips and techniques, etc.

I think the social piece is critical. We expect the students using Sugar/XOs
to be social; the same is true, in my experience, of the teachers. At least
the ones I am working with are really looking forward to connecting with
other teachers.

What do you think?

Gerald