[IAEP] [SoaS] A proposal from Trisquel (Was Re: [DP] Announcing the creation of a SoaS Decision Panel)

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 07:03:30 EDT 2009

Rubén, Apple Intel Macs can indeed boot from USB drive with the
"bless" command, see for example:

http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2009-September/019920.html
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/iaep/2009-May/005882.html

A possible scenario I unfortunately haven't been able to test is to
create a sh script containing the bless command and named with the
".command" filename extension, which makes it an icon-clickable
executable script in the OSX interface.

Sean