[IAEP] SoaS meetings?

DancesWithCars danceswithcars at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 06:20:33 EDT 2009

FWIW, the ClassActs Book Sprint started
going in the direction of open lesson plans
in the implementation stories.

Some implementers may have already created
some intro to XO and lesson plans
(Measure with bike to map  a village is one
outstanding example, done by
someone [paid on staff?] at OLPC).

Look at the RecipesForXOsInTheClassroom
or similar by Yama chapter, and measure
for the older kids doing some sensor Measure
activities.  Also, the Kenya group seemed
to have worked out an IntroToXO type
routine, but I've not yet seen it published.

http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/ClassActs/XORecipesForTheClassroom
(and go up in the url path to find others)

I'm not much of a chat person, but would
probably follow the logs and threads,
if published, say on the wiki.

On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 6:06 AM, Gerald Ardito <gerald.ardito at gmail.com> wrote:
> Edward,
>
> I would be very interested in working with you on this.
> I am in New York, if that helps at all in arranging the time.
>
> Gerald
>
> On Mon, Oct 19, 2009 at 4:26 AM, Edward Cherlin <echerlin at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I would like to get together with others at some prearranged time to
>> work on collaboration in SoaS. I have some ideas about lesson plans
>> that need to be tried out, and I need to see whether it will be
>> possible to arrange demos for others. If this interests you, we can
>> get together on IRC or on the Chat within SoaS.
>>
>> --
>> Edward Mokurai (默雷/धर्ममेघशब्दगर्ज/دھرممیگھشبدگر ج) Cherlin
>> Silent Thunder is my name, and Children are my nation.
>> The Cosmos is my dwelling place, the Truth my destination.
>> http://earthtreasury.org/

DancesWithCars
leave the wolves behind ;-)