[IAEP] [support-gang] Lesson Plans for Sugar

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 17 00:11:57 EDT 2009

BTW a similar discussion is going on on the Bolivia list... really worth looking at. Google translate can help.

Caryl

Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 22:31:24 -0500
From: yamaplos at bolinux.org
To: support-gang at lists.laptop.org
Subject: Re: [support-gang] [IAEP] Lesson Plans for Sugar

Caryl Bigenho wrote:

    If not "plans," suggestions for
using them to enhance learning in specific areas. For example both
Memorize and Dominoes can be used for reviewing math facts.

the volunteers of the Repair Center in La PAz Bolivia have made a
Memorize version that has Aymara words in sound as well as script, to
match to a picture

Now, that is exactly what I meant! A huge list of ideas could be made for Memorize. Kids love the game and teachers  can easily customize it for their class and subject area.  Maybe a short guide to customizing along with a list of topics it could be used for, inviting teachers to add ideas.

BTW I like the Tiger
Swallowtail myself.

Some music lover could make a pun that his is Madame.

Rats! I should have thought of that. I guess I was distracted by the Blue Morpho in the mix of photos