[IAEP] Bolzano 2009 - Schedule draft

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Thu Oct 15 08:24:08 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have posted an initial schedule for the Sugar Camp at Bolzano after
feedback from Walter, Sebastian, Tomeu, Aleksey and the Zeitgeist
people. Please let me know, if you have things you want to present that
are not yet part of the schedule or have any concerns or things I have
overseen.

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Marketing_Team/Events/Sugarcamp_Bolzano_2009#Schedule

The Saturday and Sunday I have left open for free hacking. Many arrive
on saturday during the day or on monday. For those there already, use
the time and work on specific projects.

Please add yourself to the wiki if you have not done so yet. Note as
well when you arrive and leave.

Thanks,
    Simon