[IAEP] Montessori madness...

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Mon Oct 12 13:39:53 EDT 2009

Stephen Jacobs (cced) the Professor of the OLPC/Sugar course at the
Rochester institute of Technology is a product of Montessori schools.
His mother was a Montessori teacher.

I have found it helpful to include him in Montessori related
discussion.  He has a good sense of what happens 'in the classroom' in
addition to a theoretical understanding of Montessori.

david