[IAEP] LAUSD/CUELA Tech Fair

Yama Ploskonka yamaplos at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 11:49:58 EDT 2009

Gerald,

I've seen your postings and I am getting curioser by the minute. Do you have
any idea on how to get the teachers themselves involved in some level of
discussion?

Yes, I know they are completely utterly overworked already, but then, how to
get to communicate with teachers and especially, most importantly and
vitally to all our effort, how to **listen** from the teachers is still a
big unanswered question for most of us.  Any ideas?

Thanks

Yama