[IAEP] !! Let Squeakland know you like Etoys

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Fri Oct 9 14:15:00 EDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 09, 2009 at 01:52:26PM -0400, Timothy Falconer wrote:
>Hello,
>
>If you're reading this message, and you like Etoys, please take a
>minute and let us know:
>
>http://squeakland.org/squeakers/
>
>We're trying to get a better idea of the size of the Etoys community.
>
>Also, please forward the link to other Squeakers that you know.

Squeak and Etoys (although not yet the Sugar Etoys "wrapper") are
shipped with Debian.  Debian has a "popcon" mechanism to track the
popularity of its packages, by different measures (e.g. is it installed?
have it been used recently?).  Popcon is optional (to respect privacy)
so the numbers are in no way accurate, but may interest you anyway:

http://qa.debian.org/popcon.php?package=squeak-vm

Kind regards,

  - Jonas