[IAEP] [Sur] que pasa con Escribir

Gary C Martin gary at garycmartin.com
Wed Oct 7 11:48:35 EDT 2009

Hi All,

I'm not sure what version or Write is being discussed here, but here's
two screen shots of Write (the latest version 68 with the new
toolbars) and Write (a version 63 with the previous toolbar design).
I'm pretty sure the RTF and TXT file formats have been available as
far back as I can remember, but glad they are slightly more exposed in
the new toolbar designs. Here's the screen shots: