[IAEP] Sugar Cereal?

Benjamin M. Schwartz bmschwar at fas.harvard.edu
Sun Oct 4 23:55:12 EDT 2009

Cereal companies routinely include CDs and DVDs in their cereal boxes if
they think it will help them to sell more cereal.  What greater way to
make your cereal more popular than to add Sugar?  The bootable DVD could
include many Activities, including a fast version of offline wikipedia.

I'm not sure that our live CD/DVD stack is yet polished to the point that
it can reasonably be distributed to millions of people, but I think we are
not far, given the motivation.  The trickier thing is to convince a cereal
distributor of the idea.

I leave that as an exercise to the reader.

--Ben

P.S.  We might have to employ a different branding if "Sugar" is a
problematic name in this context.