[IAEP] Talk at New Zealand PyCon : Support Appreciated

Tim McNamara paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz
Sun Oct 4 23:14:05 EDT 2009

Hi all,
I've been asked by the organisers of the Kiwi PyCon
2009<http://nz.pycon.org> to
give a 45m interactive presentation. There will be about 150 expert python
programmers & interested people there, including Weta
Digital<http://www.wetafx.co.nz>(have you head of those movies, the
Lord of the Rings, King Kong & District
9?). At this stage, I'll probably have about 6 XOs there - but can take up
to a dozen. I would like your thoughts on what kind of messages, if any,
that you would be interested in sending through to the New Zealand python
community.

There are a number of academic (tertiary level) staff, but there wont be
much representation from the education sector.

Cheers,

timClicks
  http://timmcnamara.co.nz/
  http://twitter.com/timClicks