[IAEP] Browse download workarounds?

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Sun Oct 4 19:40:50 EDT 2009

I am having a great deal of difficulty getting things to download in Browse
108 in Strawberry.  I can't get attachments from gmail, photos from Flickr,
or CAST books.
I hear things are better in Blueberry and thats cool. Is there any thoughts
on workarounds until GPA gets on Blueberry?

Today's issue is I'm working on creating a Cartoon Builder of The Very
Hungry Caterpillar and there is a wonderful picture of 2 pairs in Flickr
that I want to use but I can't figure out how to download the images.

http://screencast.com/t/PUoBSbJn09M0

Thanks

--
Caroline Meeks