[IAEP] "Sugar - Not necessarily unhealthy" (master thesis at the University of Bremen)

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Oct 2 09:46:58 EDT 2009

This one just came through via the OLPC Germany mailing list and I
thought it's probably of interest to some of you here as well...

Sven Bergmann wrote his master thesis at the University of Bremen on the
use of XOs and Sugar in primary schools and called the thing "Sugar -
Not necessarily unhealthy". I haven't had time to read it myself but
hope to do so over the weekend, you can find the file for download at
http://dimeb.informatik.uni-bremen.de/content/view/567/188/ (and yes, in
case you were wondering, it's written in English;-).

Cheers,
Christoph

--
Christoph Derndorfer