[IAEP] ASLO Reviews

Wade Brainerd wadetb at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 17:37:49 EST 2009

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 5:23 PM, Jim Simmons <nicestep at gmail.com> wrote:
> My guess is that we get few reviews because you need to create an
> account on ASLO before you can do it.  A normal Activity user has no
> other use for such an account.  If you could post a review without
> logging in perhaps more people would do it.

If the Browse user agent string is present, we could allow posting a
review without logging in.  (Maybe even use the user's Sugar Nick if
that is available to the server)

I bet that would be enough to stop casual spam, but I don't know how
much work it would take to implement on the ASLO side.

> I'd love to see more reviews of my own Activities, even really
> negative ones.  I've gotten some pretty good download numbers but
> without feedback the numbers don't seem real to me.

Yeah, same here.

Best,
Wade