[IAEP] [SoaS] Please help suggest illustrated eBooks for Sugar on a Stick v2 Blueberry launch

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 10:29:53 EST 2009

Many thanks for these suggestions!

We have English, French, German, Bengali, and Italian suggestions.
Sebastian - I will collate the files for you.

I thought I found a nice Dutch title here
(http://www.geheugenvannederland.nl/?/en/items/PRB01:811205169/&p=1&i=1&st=Gouden%20Vlinders&sc=%28cql.serverChoice%20all%20Gouden%20%20AND%20Vlinders%29/&wst=Gouden%20Vlinders)
but unfortunately there are copyright restrictions, even for a 1927
book.

Could anyone suggest other languages, in particular Spanish,
Portugese, or Russian titles? Or indeed any other language.

urgent!

thanks

Sean