[IAEP] PyCon 2010 Invitation

Lucian Branescu lucian.branescu at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 06:26:46 EST 2009

And there is actually quite a bit of healthy competition for
performance between the various python VMs. PyPy for example is
generally faster
(http://morepypy.blogspot.com/2009/11/some-benchmarking.html) than
Unladen Swallow, CPython or even CPython+psyco, but lacks
compatibility to the CPython C API (just ctypes).

Sorry for the offtopicness.