[IAEP] Creativity dynamics embedded into the Sugar Learning Platform

Diego Uribe duribel at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 10:07:20 EST 2009

Tomeu,

Note that the demo you saw in youtube is just photoshop and aftereffects; There is no code at all!!!
We need people that will help create prototypes of such integration of creativity tools into Sugar.
I agree with you, once we have a working prototype, we can start testing right away, get feedback and refine.

Cheers,

Diego Uribe

MS in Creativity and Change Leadership
www.idemax.org