[IAEP] R: [SoaS] E-Books for Sugar on a Stick (Blueberry)

Carlo Falciola cfalciola at yahoo.it
Tue Nov 17 10:53:37 EST 2009

Sebastian,
really  have absolutely no issue regarding  the provider.
Once I realized that in that site there weren't non EN titles  you I just made a  quick Google-search for multilingual ebooks sites.

My point is limitated to suggesting to evaluate the opportunity to put a little sample in more that one language.

ciao carlo