[IAEP] R: [SoaS] E-Books for Sugar on a Stick (Blueberry)

Sean DALY sdaly.be at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 10:34:17 EST 2009

Yes, very important to show Sugar supporting local languages & cultures.

I think the best way forward is for all of us to find 1-2 EPUB eBooks
in languages other than English; manageable number of books to preload
Journal with.

At launch time we can have a wiki page explaining how to find and load an eBook.

Sebastian, will this pose difficulties? If so how can we help?

thanks
Sean