[IAEP] E-Books for Sugar on a Stick (Blueberry)

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Tue Nov 17 09:36:40 EST 2009

Hi all,

as you may know, we're going to ship some selected e-books in the
Journal of the Blueberry release. For providing high-quality e-books
instead of simple texts (as well as fo technical simplicity), we're
going to use e-books from epubBooks (www.epubbooks.com)!

Right now, I've just included Alice in Wonderland (which comes with nice
images in this edition), but I encourage everybody to go through the
catalog on that website and to point out favorites.

Thanks to Sayamindu for pointing to that site! :)

--Sebastian