[IAEP] OOo4Kids available for Sugar!

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Mon Nov 16 06:28:34 EST 2009

The relevant information is on the wiki is at
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activity_Library .

Uploading specific information is at
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Activity_Library/Authors

Please note, I wrote those processes before anyone besides me had
actually uploaded an activity:(  I am not sure how close they match
the reality of current activities policy and procedures.

david