[IAEP] [SLOBS] reminder: SLOBs meeting on Friday the 13th (15:00 UTC, 10 EST)

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Fri Nov 13 07:45:24 EST 2009

On 11/13/2009 04:00 AM, Walter Bender wrote:
> We'll be meeting in #sugar-meeting.
>
> -walter

My apologies - I'm going to have to miss this; just got a notice from
the airline that my flight to the Philippines was moved (yay!) so it
would appear I get to navigate alternate transport routes to the airport
instead. I'll vote as soon as I get to Manila and find an internet
connection - will read the minutes, comment on-list, and do any needed
absentee voting within 24h of this email.

--Mel