[IAEP] Tutorius Demo and Meeting: Take 2

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Fri Nov 6 12:21:00 EST 2009

Hi Erick,

sorry I missed your meeting the other day, I'm forwarding this to
people that may be interested in using something like this.

Pilar, Claudia, Gerald, you are involved in Sugar training, would
something like this work for you? To get an idea of what it is, see
this video at 10:43 for a demo:

http://tutorius.org/blog/first-public-presentation/

Regards,

Tomeu