[IAEP] bullying

Edward Cherlin echerlin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 19:10:58 EST 2009

See the book You Can't Say You Can't Play, which addresses the issue
head on in kindergarten before it gets that bad, and provides actual
information on children's attitudes.

Our collaboration model does not include a method for rejecting
willing participants. That's a good start.

http://www.earthtreasury.org/