[IAEP] Fwd: Sugar Digest 2009-11-02

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Tue Nov 3 14:41:34 EST 2009

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 9:28 AM, Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think there are more "recommended" activities than fit at any one
> time. They are chosen randomly from the list. As to how the list is
> compiled, I do not know, but I believe that Etoys is already a
> recommended activity. I'll double-check.

Currently there is not a formal "recommended" policy.  Basically,
whenever I see a cool new activity I add it to the recommend list and
remove an activity that has been around for awhile.  I think Aleksey
does the same.

If anyone would like to create and maintain more formal "recommended"
list it is very easy to create an activities.sl.o editor's account for
them.

david