No subject

Sun May 31 08:28:51 EDT 2009

bugs, I have to wade through hundreds of non-Sugar bugs.

And when people start using Sugar on other platforms than OLPC and
SoaS, I don't really want to have to wade through these non-Sugar bugs
for each of those platforms (broadcom or poulsbo driver support, for
example).

If each of our (sub)projects perform well at their core competences,
each of them will be able to attract new contributos to deal with the
overhead of separated process and infrastructure. But if we keep
focusing responsibilities on the same small set of core people, we
won't perform well and our contributor base won't expand.

Regards,

Tomeu