No subject

Sun May 31 08:28:51 EDT 2009

thinking about the impact people have on Sugar Labs.

My take is that more people are not interested in Sugar because it is
not useful enough for them, yet.  Writing software is hard and it
takes time.

Another release at our current development and growth rates and Sugar
will be pretty deployable.  Another release after that an it will be
pretty usable.

As developers, the best way you can engage more developers is by
making Sugar great.  The most effective way for open source projects
to attract and retain contributors is to have a good base of code and
a healthy community.

david

> Regards,
>
> Tomeu