[IAEP] gcomprise

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at sugarlabs.org
Sat May 30 03:39:32 EDT 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 20:53, David Farning <dfarning at sugarlabs.org> wrote:
> Some of the primary gcomprise developers were at the OLPCFrance
> meeting earilyer this month.  Has anyone gotten a chance to follow up
> with them on points of collaboration between gcomprise and Sugar?

We met with Bruno again in Paris and talked about some areas in which
we can improve the gcompris experience in Sugar:

- integration of the GCompris admin tools in Sugar,

- packaging of activities in sets or separated and distribution via
activities.sugarlabs.org,

- distribution of localized content inside bundles or as addons,

- integration of the GCompris progress tracking tools in Sugar.

Bruno, am I missing anything?

IMO, we could benefit from someone willing to give a test ride of the
last GCompris version in SoaS and report back issues, suggestions, etc

Thanks,

Tomeu