[IAEP] IAEP Digest, Vol 14, Issue 58

Carol Farlow Lerche cafl at msbit.com
Fri May 29 12:22:36 EDT 2009

A few years ago I prepared a compendium of Spanish language classics from
the net for an AP Spanish literature class having many kids who couldn't
afford to pay for all the books.  As I recall, there was a university site
in Argentina that had a LOT of these.  Not affiliated with Gutenberg.  I
found it by Googling for the titles in the AP Spanish Lit syllabus and
getting hits at the same site for a lot of works on the list.  Unfortunately
I don't remember the site.  But maybe my heuristic will work for you.