[IAEP] Did anyone get a photo of the getting involved Funnel we did in Paris?

Caroline Meeks caroline at solutiongrove.com
Thu May 28 09:00:19 EDT 2009

Here is the Participation Funnel we drew in Paris.

I'm working on writing up notes on the things we hope to do to improve each
stage. http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Volunteer_Funnel

Please feel free to help me with the page whether or not you were in Paris.

Is there anyone who get get the photo onto that page? Including Images does
not appear in the help for the wiki as far as I can see.

Is there a deep reason we don't use a WYSIWYG editor for the wiki?

Caroline

--
Caroline Meeks
Solution Grove